Two individuals are lifeless and a 3rd individual is harm after a fireplace on Milwaukee’s far north aspect.
The decision got here in earlier than 5 a.m. on Sunday, September twenty fourth. Crews arrived to the apartment at Swan Street and Allyn Road engulfed in flames. They wanted to make use of water cannons to get the smoke and hearth beneath management earlier than trying rescues.
The surviving sufferer was taken to an area hospital.
Crews are nonetheless on the scene, however the hearth is now beneath management.
This can be a breaking information state of affairs, proceed to comply with WISN on-line and on the air for updates.